Kaprielian Hall 310a
- Inference in Models of Discrete Choice with Social Interactions Using Network Data (2019).
- Equilibrium Computation in Discrete Network Games (2019).
- Normal Approximation in Large Network Models (2019), with Roger Moon. [arXiv]
- Dependence-Robust Inference Using Resampled Statistics (2019).
- Treatment and Spillover Effects Under Network Interference (2019), accepted at Review of Economics and Statistics. [code]
- Inference on Finite Population Treatment Effects Under Limited Overlap (2019), with Han Hong and Jessie Li, accepted at The Econometrics Journal
- A Weak Law for Moments of Pairwise Stable Networks (2019). Journal of Econometrics, 210(2), 310-326. [appendix] [erratum] [code] [ssrn]
- Two-Step Estimation of Network-Formation Models with Incomplete Information (2015). Journal of Econometrics, 188(1), 182-195. [appendix] [code] [ssrn]